Welcome to Foothill Technology High School, Home of the Dragons!
Incoming Dragons for 2021-22
- If you missed our 5/4/21 Athletics Info meeting, view the recording here.
SUMMER TRYOUTS/PRACTICES: Summer info is posted on the Team webpages and calendars - select the appropriate season on the sidebar to find each team's webpage. Contact the coach if you would like to be added to their email list.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE: Prior to trying out for or practicing with a team, students must submit Athletic Clearance documentation, which includes a sports physical clearance dated within the past 12 months. Parents, begin the online clearance process at https://registermyathlete.com/login/ and use the instructions found here. If you are unable to complete clearance online, please contact the school office for a packet at 289-0023 x1016. If you encounter issues with clearance, email email@example.com.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS: As part of the athletic clearance process, students must submit a Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Clearance, signed by a medical provider and dated within the past 12 months. If your physical will “expire” during the season of sport, you will need a new physical before that season begins. Sports physicals are valid for one year, therefore we highly recommend scheduling sports physicals annually in May/June, so you will be cleared for the summer and entire schoolyear.
- Sports Physical opportunity:
Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 4-6:30pm
@ Foothill Technology High School (physicals will be provided by CMH doctors)
Bring $25 cash or pay $26 online (proceeds support the FTHS Booster Club)
Students must sign-up in advance, spots are limited!
Parents, please complete the Physical Evaluation Form in advance and bring it with you (we will have blank forms available, please arrive a few minutes early if you need to complete in-person).
• Questions? Please check our team webpages for more details or contact the FTHS Athletics Department.
Limited Edition Dragon Fan Yard Signs are still available for purchase from the Booster Club! Supply is limited, buy yours today!
$21 if paying online with credit/debit or $20 cash/check to "FTBC" at FTHS front office.
- VUSD Phase One guidelines
- VUSD Guidelines for Multi-Sport Athletes
- VUSD Fall 2020 Athletics webpage
- CDC Factsheet
- Pandemic Sports Release / Español - Must be completed and submitted to coach before practicing in Phase I / II.
- VUSD Student Daily Health Check - Student must self-screen daily prior to coming to Phase I / II practices.
- CDPH Sports Guidance (Dec 2020)
- CIF-SS Update (Dec 2020)
- VC Reopens Youth Sports Guidance (Aug 2020)
- California Interscholastic Federation Guidelines for Return to Physical Activity (June 2020)
- NFHS Guidance for Opening of High School Athletics (May 2020)