Program & Info
Incoming Dragons for 2021-22
Please complete the Athletics Interest Form, so we can send you updates about summer tryouts & programs.
Join us on the Athletics Info webinar on May 4, 2021 at 6:30pm. Check back here for the link.
Dragon Fan Yard Signs are still available for purchase from the Booster Club! Supply is limited, buy yours today!
$21 if paying online with credit/debit or $20 cash/check to "FTBC" at FTHS front office.
- ATHLETIC CLEARANCE: Prior to trying out for or practicing with a team, students must submit Athletic Clearance documentation, which includes a sports physical clearance dated within the past 12 months. Begin the online clearance process at https://registermyathlete.com/login/ and use the instructions found here. If you are unable to complete clearance online, please contact the school office for a packet at 289-0023 x1016.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS: As part of the athletic clearance process, students must submit a Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Clearance, signed by a medical provider and dated within the past 12 months. If your physical will “expire” during the season of sport, you will need a new physical before that season begins. Sports physicals are valid for one year, therefore we highly recommend scheduling sports physicals annually in May/June, so you will be cleared for the summer and entire schoolyear.
- VUSD Phase One guidelines
- VUSD Guidelines for Multi-Sport Athletes
- VUSD Fall 2020 Athletics webpage
- CDC Factsheet
- Pandemic Sports Release / Español - Must be completed and submitted to coach before practicing in Phase I / II.
- VUSD Student Daily Health Check - Student must self-screen daily prior to coming to Phase I / II practices.
- CDPH Sports Guidance (Dec 2020)
- CIF-SS Update (Dec 2020)
- VC Reopens Youth Sports Guidance (Aug 2020)
- California Interscholastic Federation Guidelines for Return to Physical Activity (June 2020)
- NFHS Guidance for Opening of High School Athletics (May 2020)
- Questions? Please check our team webpages for more details or contact the FTHS Athletics Department.
Please find more info on each team under the seasonal menu headers.