Boys Tennis Summer 2021 Schedule
- Summer Tryouts/Practice:
- June 15, 16, 17, 2021 | 12:30pm-2:30pm | Buena High School Tennis Courts
- August 17, 18, 19, 2021 | 2pm-4pm | Ventura College Tennis Courts
- 2-week Summer Dead Period (No practices/workouts): June 20-July 3, 2021
To participate in tryouts/practice:
- Students must be cleared through www.registermyathlete.com including sports physical clearance. See Athletics page for more info.
- Must complete Daily Health Check.
Parents/Athletes, you can subscribe to this calendar to sync it with your smartphone or personal calendar system by clicking the Google calendar icon at the bottom right of the calendar above. For guidance, see the instructions here.
Home matches are played at Ventura College Tennis Complex, 4667 Telegraph Rd, Ventura.
VISITING SCHOOLS: Click here for directions and information!
Practice Location: Ventura College Tennis Facility
Updated VC Spectator policy below. Please follow these guidelines so we may continue having spectators at VC.
Please park in the old pool parking lot across from the main softball field (on West Campus Way below the tennis courts).
IMPORTANT INFO FOR FAMILIES:
1) ONLY TWO immediate family members per player and coach may attend the game.
2) Spectators are not allowed in the Sportsplex (stadium); please use the bleachers within the tennis complex.
2) Masks are required for spectators at all times.
3) Distancing is required between separate families to the greatest extent possible.
4) No food/drink permitted.
5) A portable restroom is available onsite.
6) If experiencing symptoms of possible illness, please do not attend.
Thank you for your help providing a safe environment that allows our student-athletes to compete!
Coach Unchangco has over 15 years experience coaching club & high school basketball, tennis, and track & field and previously served as Foothill Tech’s athletic director. A Health & P.E. teacher at FTHS, he brings to the program a wealth of knowledge regarding strength & conditioning, teamwork, and organization.