Foothill has created a tutoring/support schedule that can help meet the needs that students have right now.
Please direct your student to zoom below if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling overwhelmed? Or just looking for some more FTHS connections?
- Do you need tutoring in a specific area?
- Do you just want to come and "hang out"?
- Do you want to practice your time management and be productive?
- Do you need help with planning and organizing?
Ms. Pelfrey and Mrs. Carr are offering Virtual Extended Hours for tutoring and support.
- A number of Peer Leaders will be available for tutoring and organization help.
- Mrs. Napora, counselor, will be available on Tuesdays for questions, chat, and guidance.
- Mr. Villano will be available on most Tuesdays for math questions.
- Mr. Powers will be available on Thursday evenings for math questions.
Students must be signed into their authenticated @venturaedu.org accounts to join.
3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Meeting ID: 886 4224 0482